Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cirque du Soleil! & Slim in 6: Day 8

I am so thrilled to cross 'Go See Cirque du Soleil' off my 109 list! For Christmas, Cam and our friend, Allan, got tickets for themselves, me and Allan's wife, the beautiful Amy. We went to see Cirque du Soleil's KOOZA show on Saturday and I can't recommend going enough. It was INCREDIBLE. The Atlanta run of the show ends on March 1st, so get your tickets soon!


Cam and me in front of the huge tent after the show.


You can't see it very well, but that's Cam, me, Amy and Allan in front of the KOOZA logo.

SLIM IN 6

Feb. 3: Today, I started 'Ramp It Up', the second in the Slim in 6 series. It moves from a 25-minute to a 48-minute workout. And as I told Kole this morning, it's like the first DVD ON CRACK. I actually started laughing in the middle of some leg lifts because they were so difficult and as soon as I took a break (you aren't supposed to pause between sets - yikes!), Debbie Siebers told me to take a break if I needed to. Thanks, Debbie. It is a great workout and I know that over the next three weeks (before I move onto the third in the series, oh dear me!) it will get easier, but my goodness. When the workout started, I was shocked at how fast they were moving on the screen. If Debbie's voice hadn't sounded normal (peppy, but normal), I would have thought the damn thing was on fast forward. Let's see how it goes for the next six days.

Read about my entire Slim in 6 experience here.

No comments: