Friday, February 27, 2009

Slim in 6: Days 31 - 32

Feb. 27: It's funny how guilt will make you work so much harder. Today, I did the entire 'Burn It Up' DVD, including the leg lifts from hell! I was so proud of myself. So proud, in fact, that I thought about calling Kole at work to tell her. And then I decided that hearing my perky, excited voice that early in the morning may not be the best thing for her (I love you, Kole!). But damn, I feel good.

Feb. 26: I was SO BAD today. I was tired and cranky from not getting my full eight hours. The older I get, the more I treasure getting my eight hours of sleep. Anyways. So, Ms. Cranky-pants (ME!) only did half the workout and called it a day. And rather than dwell on it too much (though it did bother me on and off all day), I decided that tomorrow I shall just kick Slim in 6's ass.

Read about my entire Slim in 6 experience here.

No comments: