Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Slim in 6: Day 15

Feb. 10: I've actually learned to like the music in the Slim in 6 videos even though it isn't that motivating. I like how it changes slightly throughout. And there is one point during the crunches phase in 'Ramp It Up' that the music reaches it's crescendo and you just KNOW that you are almost done with the exercises, which is fantastic because it happens during the crunches and they REALLY work the abs. I have actually yelled out because I was in pain during a crunch. Not because I was doing it wrong, but because they work so well.

Again, the leg lifts were beyond my reach. I'm getting annoyed at myself for not being able to do them all continuously. Tomorrow I have to work out extra early because I have a couple of meetings at the Capitol, so I am pretty sure tomorrow will not be the day I conquer the leg lifts.

Read about my entire Slim in 6 experience here.

No comments: