Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Slim in 6: Day 16

Feb. 11: Today, I got up at 6 AM to do the workout, and while I realize that is normal for many of you, it kicked my butt. I really wanted to roll over and go back to sleep for that extra hour, but I dragged my butt out of bed and I am so glad I did! The workout was really good and I was super awake during my meetings at the Capitol. My knees have started hurting during the pliƩ phase, but I think that is from overdoing it when I was a runner. I say 'was a runner', but I really want to get back to running again.

Anyways. I tried to think of everything but the pain while doing the leg lifts today, and it helped. A little. I still couldn't do them, BUT I did a few more than I did yesterday. As Bill Murray said in Groundhog Day, 'Anything different is good.'

Read about my entire Slim in 6 experience here.

No comments: