Monday, February 23, 2009

Slim in 6: Days 26 - 28

Feb. 23: Oh my gosh. I tried (let me reiterate: TRIED) to do 'Burn It Up' this morning. The third in the Slim in 6 series. I'm no quitter, but halfway through the workout, I just stopped, throwing myself down on the couch and fast-forwarding through the rest of the workout to see what torture exercises I missed out on. Tomorrow, I will try to do better, but holy crap. The workout is just super fast and was too much for me on a Monday morning. I'm a little angry with myself, but I keep telling myself that a 30-minute aerobic workout wasn't bad this morning. It just should have been for an hour. Sigh.

Feb. 22: I took another day off because the durn elbow is still hurting. I think I slept on it wrong Friday night.

Feb. 21: I took the day off because my elbow is really hurting.

Read about my entire Slim in 6 experience here.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Maybe I should go for Slim in 6 instead of Starved for 10! :-)