Thursday, February 5, 2009

Slim in 6: Day 10

Feb. 5: I can't believe it's already Day 10 of my 42-day workout 'experience' with Slim in 6. I was tired this morning and barely did any of the leg lifts, which appear to be crucial in getting a bottom you can bounce quarters off of. So, no quarter bouncing yet. I was able to do more of the arm exercises using the resistance bands, which is good. I really like Debbie Siebers' two exercise demonstrators much better in this video than in the first one. They don't look confused and smile a lot. Strangely, they make me feel like I should smile while working out, though typically I am gritting my teeth near the end of each rep. I'd post a photo, but I don't think you could handle the sheer determination my face conveys.

Read about my entire Slim in 6 experience here.

1 comment:

Carl Daikeler said...

Are you trying to achieve all these things on your page in 2009? (I couldn't achieve all this in a lifetime!)

I am enjoying your feedback on Slim in 6, and many of the things you're noticing are things that we've planned to fix when we remake the product.

One tip though -- this program truly was designed just for 6 weeks of work. I would suggest you not follow the program for an entire you if you want to keep getting results. These 6 weeks will jump start you, but then I would love to see you consider Power 90, P90X, or Chalean Extreme. That's just my advice though, bottom line is, do what works for you!

Anyway -- keep up the great work!